Vitamin K 20mg, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 75mg, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) 40mg, Vitamin B3 (Niacin) 120mg, Vitaming B5 (Pantotheric acid) 100mg, Vitamin B5 (Pyridoxine) 60mg, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocabalomin) 500mg, Biotin 1mg, Folic Acid 24mg, Iron 100mg, Copper 50mg, Zinc 100mg, Manganese 100mg, Cobalt 1mg.
HEMABUILD is a concentrated blend of chelated iron, copper and B-group vitamins to boost red blood cell production and improve appetite.
Suitable for horses:-
- when red blood cell counts are low or horses are flat or off their feed
- prior to and after work, race, competition or travel
- to darken coats in show or sale prep horses
- under the rigors of training, racing, competition, travel or those recovering from illness or injury
Dosage & Administration:
The following amounts should be fed daily in a damp feed or mixed into a paste and given orally:
15g daily as required
The recommendations are for horses with a mature body weight of 500kg. Please adjust according to the weight of your horse.
- May be fed strategically for 3 days prior to and following race, competition or travel.
- To darken coats, feed for up to 20 days or until the desired color is achieved. Caution is advised when feeding to darken the coats of palominos or light chestnuts.
- May also be combined with an electrolyte such as KER Restore to make a saline drench.
HEMABUILD is available in the following pack sizes:-
- 450g (30 standard doses*)
- 1.5kg (100 standard doses *)
- 4kg (266 standard doses*)
This product is exempt from registration being an oral nutritional compound compliant with Schedule 4 of the ACVM regulations 2001.