For use in the treatment of Ringworm and Footrot.
A green oily solution containing Copper Naphthenate (13.5%) and Veterinary Codliver Oil (5.0%) in a 250ml spray bottle.
For animal treatment only. Do not scrape, brush or remove ringworm crusts. Kopertox will penetrate and kill the infection. Removal of crusts spreads infection. Use upright.
Dosage and Administration:
Ringworm in Cattle: Soak the ringworm crusts thoroughly; holding the Pump Pack close to the infection and giving each crust three short sprays. Any crusts that have not dropped off after 10 days will require one further treatment. Footrot in Cattle: Clean and pare the feet as necessary. Spray until the affected area is covered.
General Features Ringworm:
The various Tricophyta, which are the common cause of ringworm in animals, are fungi. Each ringworm scab is made up of millions of tiny spores. These infectious spores are so small and light that they can be carried for long distances by draughts or air currents and are so resistant that they can live on bare wood or brickwork for 6-12 months. Any treatment which involves ‘scrubbing off’ immediately liberates the spores and so spreads the infection.
- Kopertox sterilises the infectious spores while they are still on the animal.
- Kopertox prevents the spread of infection.
- Kopertox’s oily base penetrates right into the scab area.
- Kopertox® protects the operator – because you do not have to touch the infection you avoid contamination.
- Greater penetration due to oily base.
- Promotes healing.
- Does not harden the hoof.
- 100% effective against Fusiformis necrophorus.
- Causes no pain because it is non-caustic.
- Quick, simple and economical to apply.
- 250ml spray
- 500ml spray
- 2 x 250ml bottles
Registered pursuant to the ACVM Act 1997, No A1475
Kopertox For Animal Treatment Only