Purified Cod Liver Oil, Beechwood Creosote and Vegetable Turpentine.
Epona Plus Wound Oil has been formulated to aid in the healing of wounds specific to horses. It helps to promote healthy granulation tissue by supporting the wound in its natural healing process. The oil’s main ingredient is purified Cod Liver Oil which contains essential fatty acids such as Omega 3, 6 and 9 which have known anti-inflammatory properties and Vitamin A and D which help to aid in tissue repair.
Beechwood Creosote is used for its antiseptic and analgesic qualities.
Vegetable Turpentine is used for its antiseptic qualities.
Epona Plus Would Oil also acts as a deterrent to flies.
For the treatment of horse wounds.
Directions for Use:
- Bandage wound to keep clean and allow healthy granulation tissue to form.
- After 7-10 days, remove bandage and apply oil with a soft paint brush.
- Continue to apply once daily until the wound has healed over.
- Keep clean and wash with saline solution.
- Call vet if necessary – a Tetanus shot may be required.
- Consult your vet if you have any concerns.
Epona Plus Wound Oil is presented in a 220ml bottle.
- Only to be used on horses.
- Store in a cool, dark place.
This product is exempt from registration compliant with Schedule 4 of the ACVM regulations 2001.