ENDURA-MAX® is an essential everyday electrolyte, salt, calcium and magnesium supplement specifically designed to support the unique nutritional requirements of endurance horses.
When endurance horses sweat, they lose significant amounts of essential electrolytes, and during long rides, calcium and magnesium. When these essential nutrients are lost, acute deficiencies may occur and result in such conditions as thumps and tying-up.
ENDURA-MAX® contains sodium and chloride to help maintain normal electrolyte balance in body tissues and aid recovery. Potassium, magnesium and calcium are also included in balance to assist in maintaining cellular integrity and healthy nerve, muscle and cardiac function. ENDURA-MAX® is essential in supporting elite equine athletes.
- Daily electrolyte and salt replacer
- To assist in the rehydration of hardworking horses
- As a supplement prior to, during and after endurance rides
Dosage & Administration:
ENDURA-MAX® should be fed to horses during competitive rides, hard training and recovery.
Adjust the feed depending on the level of exercise and environmental conditions such as humidity.
The following recommendations are for a horse with a mature body weight of 450kg and should be adjusted accordingly.
30-60g* 1 scoop =30g
- Prior to extended travel to ride base
- Night before commencement of the ride
- Prior to commencement of the ride (especially in hot, humid conditions)
- In each feed for 3-4 days following the completion of a ride
30-90g 1 scoop = 30g
- At each vet check or approximately every 2 hours during the ride
- After completion of the ride
ENDURA-MAX® should be mixed well with feed or administered orally by syringe. Make a paste of 30-60g.
Endura-Max® is presented in a 1kg packet (33 standard doses*) and a 2kg tub (250 standard doses*).
This product is exempt from registration being an oral nutritional compound compliant with Schedule 4 of the ACVM regulations 2001.